Doppelherz aktiv Multi Syrup Kinder
- with 12 vitamins and 5 minerals
- essential amino acid l-lysine
- orange taste
A balanced diet rich in micronutrients is required for children to grow and develop normally.
Doppelherz® aktiv Multi Syrup has been formulated to provide children with essential vitamins and minerals
which support normal growth and development.
Doppelherz® aktiv Multi Syrup contains micronutrients important for:
- Development and maintenance of vision (Vitamin A)
- Bones and teeth development (Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Manganese)
- Blood formation (Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamins B6 and B12, Folic acid)
- Cognitive development (Iodine, B-Vitamins, Iron, Zinc)
- Strengthening of the immune system (Vitamin C, Iron, Zinc)
- Function of the energy-yielding metabolism (B-Vitamins, Magnesium).
|Vitamin A||400 µg|
|Vitamin B1||1,5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1,4 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||2 µg|
|Vitamin C||40 mg|
|Vitamin D3||5 µg|
|Vitamin E||6 mg|
|Folic acid||200 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||3 mg|
Children 1-3 years: 1.25 ml per day.
Children 4-7 years: 2.5 ml per day.
Children 8-12 years: 5 ml per day.
Children above 12 years: 10 ml per day.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25 °C. After opening store in a cool place.
Water, Sucrose, Magnesium citrate, Ferrous gluconate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Zinc gluconate, Maltodextrin, DL-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), Xanthan gum, Nicotinamide, Flavour, Carotenes, Manganese gluconate, Calcium-D-pantothenate, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Potassium sorbate, Gum arabic, Sodium benzoate, Starch, Folic acid, Sodium iodide, Biotin, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).