Vitamin D3 2000 IU
- Food supplement
- In case of increased demand
- 50 μg vitamin D3 (=2000 IU)
Vitamin D - the "sunshine vitamin"
Doppelherz® aktiv Vitamin D3 2000 IU capsules contain 50 μg vitamin D3. This corresponds to an amount of 2000 IU (international units) of vitamin D.
Vitamin D the "sun vitamin"
- contributes to the normal utilization of calcium
- helps maintain normal bones and teeth
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- contributes to the process of cell division and normal functioning of the immune system
Already a single capsule of Doppelherz® aktiv Vitamin D3 2000 IU ensures, in conditions of high demand and lack of own production, an adequate intake of vitamin D, thus contributing to the health of the body and well-being.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal and some liquid, without chewing.
Additional products containing vitamin D should not be taken without consulting a doctor. Please see package leaflet for more information.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store out of the reach of young children. Not suitable for children, adolescents and pregnant women. Store in a dry place at a temperature below 25 °C.
Soybean oil, gelatine (bovine), humectant glycerol, cholecalciferol