Conceptive for Men
- Lemon-Grapefruit taste
- Advanced formulation
- Supporting normal spermatogenesis and improving male fertility
One couple in the reproductive age out of seven encounters fertility problems of unknown reason.
It is mostly due to defects in spermatogenesis – the production of sperm cells in the testicles, which may remain undetected unless specific tests assessing sperm quality are performed. Sperm quality is defined by three main criterion: cell count (the number of cells per ml sperm), cell morphology and cell motility (their ability to “swim” towards the oocyte).
Recent advances in reproductive biology show that subfertility in men may be improved by adopting a healthier way of life, in particular by changing dietary habits and by supplying specific nutrients. These nutrients play an important role in spermatogenesis, in the activation of the sperm cells and in their protection against free radicals on their way to the oocyte.
In our product Doppelherz® Conceptive Men, we gathered essential nutrients that were shown to improve the quantity and the quality of sperm cells and the composition of the seminal fluid:
- L-carnitine is a molecule that plays an essential role in the production of energy in mitochondria, the “power plants” of sperm cells. L-Carnitine is therefore important for normal sperm cell motility.
- Coenzyme Q10 is also required for proper function of the mitochondria, where it exerts a double function as antioxidant and as component of the respiratory chain that uses sugars to produce cellular energy.
- Taurine exerts positive effects on spermato genesis and confers to sperm some degree of protection against oxidative stress.
- Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 and Zinc are needed to sustain cell division activity in order to continuously produce new sperm cells.
- Primary antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vi- tamin E have essential function in protecting cells from oxidative stress, which is one of the main factor affecting sperm quality.
- Zinc and Selenium are trace elements that contribute to normal fertility. Selenium is important to maintain structural integrity of the sperm cells.
Since spermatogenesis is a continuous process that generates sperm cells within 74 days, intake of during at least 3 months is necessary to obtain measurable improvements in sperm parameters. We recommend the use of Conceptive Men as long as required, until pregnancy.
36 mg α-TE
Dissolve the content of 1 sachet per day in a glass of water (150 ml). Drink before or during a meal.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage! Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The product should be kept out of the reach of children.
May contain traces of soy, gluten, egg, milk and lupine seeds.
2000 mg L-carnitine, 220 mg Vitamin C, 200 mg Taurine, 36 mg α-TE Vitamin E, 30 mg Coenzyme Q10, 15 mg Zinc, 400 µg Folic acid, 80 µg Selenium, 30 µg Vitamin B12, 20 µg Vitamin D3