- With 12 Vitamins and 5 Minerals + the essential amino acid L-Lysine
- Measuring spoon included
- No. 1 in Germany
A balanced diet rich in micronutrients is required for children to grow and develop normally.
Doppelherz® aktiv Multi Syrup has been formulated to provide children with essential vitamins and minerals which support normal growth and development.
Doppelherz® aktiv Multi Syrup contains micronutrients important for:
• Development and maintenance of vision (Vitamin A)
• Bones and teeth development (Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Manganese)
• Blood formation (Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamins B6 and B12, Folic acid)
• Cognitive development (Iodine, B-Vitamins, Iron, Zinc)
• Strengthening of the immune system (Vitamin C, Iron, Zinc)
• Function of the energy-yielding metabolism (B-Vitamins, Magnesium).
Daily intake of Doppelherz® aktiv Multi Syrup is particularly helpful during periods of sustained growth, during the cold season or in times of increased strain/tiredness.
per 5 ml
Children under 5 years: 1.25 ml per day.
Children 5-7 years: 2.5 ml per day
Children above 7 years: 5 ml per day.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25 °C. After opening store in a cool place.
Water, Sucrose, Magnesium citrate, Ferrous gluconate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Zinc gluconate, Maltodextrin, DL-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), Xanthan gum, Nicotinamide, Flavour, Carotenes, Manganese gluconate, Calcium-D-pantothenate, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Potassium sorbate, Gum arabic, Sodium benzoate, Starch, Folic acid, Sodium iodide, Biotin, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).